Purchase, Sale Businesses & Franchises
Our Business Lawyers have the skills and experience to advise you on the sale or purchase of any business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
We offer the following services,
• Business structuring
• Partnership agreements
• Negotiation of sale terms
• Contract preparation and contract review
• Business name transfers
• Obtaining landlord’s consent
• Franchise agreements
• Lease advice
• Licensing and permits; and
• Loan agreements
• Sale or Purchase of business
• Land subdivisions and property development, including: joint venture agreements, building and construction contracts
Lease Retail & Commercial
Our commercial leasing lawyers have years of experience drafting and reviewing leased and identifying all the potential issues and ensure that your lease protects you, whether you are the landlord or tenant.
We are here to assist you with:
- Commercial and retail leasing, including preparation of leases and disclosure statements for landlords, and reviewing and advising on leases for tenants;
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Dispute resolution including attending the office of the Small Business Commissioner and VCAT;
- Owners corporations and associated regulatory advice.